Friday, August 3, 2012

Direct Burial Poles

For shorter mounting heights in particular, we should consider direct burial, composite light poles.  A single person can pick up the pole and set it.  I was recently asked about durability over time.  The below photos are from a +25 year installation.  The poles have a lifetime finish warranty as well.  I have several samples including fluted poles, round poles, and square poles.  Let me know if you would like to see any and I will bring them by.

Shad Asebrook
Sesco Lighting
615-830-1655
SAsebrook@SescoLighting.com











Composite poles are non-conductive and have a lifespan several times longer than steel.  Here is a link to CMT poles who I represent in Nashville and surrounding.  Thanks!

http://cmt-poles.com/default.asp


No comments:

Post a Comment